Podcast highlights regarding COVID-19:
- Millennials and younger folks who may be considered low risk from this novel Coronavirus should do what they can to protect the people who are considered high risk.
- High risk people include: older adults and people who have serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes, lung disease
Podcast highlights regarding telemedicine and WorldClinic:
- WorldClinic is a leader in the field of telemedicine and has practiced it for over 20 years.
- Telemedicine gives patients of WorldClinic the ability to skip the long waiting lines at hospitals and doctor’s offices and receive the care they need just by picking up the phone. Technological solutions are used to deliver care to patients and to monitor their well-being remotely.
- WorldClinic maintains up to date medical files for each of its patients. This enables their physicians to provide care their patients can trust and objective oversight of any medical situation their patients are going through.
- Telemedicine allows physicians to provide a high level of care similar to way family doctors used to deliver it by eliminating many of the logistical issues involved with in-person care.
- Many successful individuals are considered “Global Citizens” because they own property in multiple countries or because of the significant amount of travel they do outside their home country. WorldClinic is a valuable partner to have in these situations since they maintain a complete medical file for each patient. Therefore, no matter where the patient is in the world, WorldClinic can provide trusted objective oversight as well as physical assistance for their patients.